The most effective way to answer your customer’s question is to allow them to find the answer themselves. While everyone is trying to accomplish that with a FAQs page, the majority of these pages look really messy, are badly coded, and are difficult to use. This leads to unhappy customers, a full inbox of customers questions, and low sales.
- Create an easy-to-navigate FAQs page.
- Let your customers submit questions they can't find the answers to.
- You'll answer customer questions before they appear in your inbox.
- You'll reduce your Support Team time by 30%.
- You'll be able to provide instant help to your customers without supporting an expensive live chat.