Developed by EasyStore
- Allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler
- To troubleshoot the crawling and indexing of their website
Bing Webmaster Tools (previously the Bing Webmaster Center) is a free service as part of Microsoft's Bing search engine which allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler.
This service also offers tools for webmasters to troubleshoot the crawling and indexing of their website, Sitemap creation, submission and ping tools, website statistics, consolidation of content submission, and new content and community resources.
Bing Webmaster Center contains the following tools and features to support webmasters to access data and manage their websites on Bing:
- Crawl issues allows webmasters to discover potential issues with their websites such as File Not Found (404) errors, blocked by REP, long dynamic URLs, and unsupported content-types.
- Backlink data allows webmasters to access data about their referring links. Part of this feature was acquired from Yahoo! Site Explorer.
- Advanced filtering allows webmasters to quickly scope the results in their website reports to zoom into the data they need.
- Data download allows webmasters to access the first 1000 results in a CSV file to analyze the results.
- Keyword search tool allows webmasters to explore new keywords.
- Robots.txt validator allows webmasters to check if their robots.txt file meets the standard.
- Markup validator allows webmasters to check if their site meets w3c standards.
- Sitemaps allows webmasters to check if Bing is viewing their sitemap correctly.
- Outbound links allows webmasters to see the outbound links Bing sees.
Try EasyStore free for 14 days
With all features unlocked. No credit card required.