Claim up to RM 5000 Business Grant with EasyStore solution
Unify your retail and ecommerce business with EasyStore solution and stand out in the market.
The MSME Digital Grant MADANI, brought by the Malaysian government in collaboration with Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN Bank), and the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), is a transformative initiative born from Budget 2023.
This groundbreaking grant is designed to fuel the growth of micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) across Malaysia by embracing the digital age. In a world rapidly evolving towards digitalization, the MSME Digital Grant MADANI empowers businesses to digitize their operations, seize new opportunities, and drive innovation.
Are You Eligible
- Malaysian-Owned: MSMEs/Cooperatives must be at least 60% owned by Malaysian citizens.
- Registration Requirements: Must be registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM)/Local Authorities (PBT) or Malaysia Co-operative Societies Commission (SKM).
- Operating Duration: The business should be operating for at least six months.
- Annual Turnover: Must have an annual turnover of an average of at least RM50,000.
- Previous Grants: MSMEs/Cooperatives must not have received previous Digitalisation Matching Grants.
What are the required documents
- Identification: Copy of identity card or passport of director(s)/partner(s)/proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Business License: Business registration documents/SSM business profile/SKM registration docs.
- Financial Documents: Latest audited accounts, management accounts, or latest two-month bank statements.
- Invoice: Invoice/quotation issued by Digitalisation Partners.
How the grant works
Application & Selection
MSMEs/cooperatives can apply for the grant through the online portal, selecting the digital services from the Digitalisation Partners (DP), where EasyStore is one of them. Kindly request plan quotation from EasyStore team prior to submitting your application.
Funding Societies will review applications. Approved MSMEs/cooperatives will be notified and must make a balance payment for the selected services within a 14-day period via a specific payment link.
Claim & Disbursement
Upon payment, EasyStore will deliver the digital services to the MSMEs/cooperatives. The grant covers 50% of the invoiced amount or up to RM5,000.00. Once services are delivered, EasyStore will submit a claim form with proof of delivery. Upon approval, you will receive your claim in 1-3 months.
The unifying retail package 🏆
Unify Retail and Ecommerce
- Cloud based Point of Sale
- Centralize inventory, orders, customers, sales in one place
- Multi-location inventory management
- Staff management
- Membership pointing system
- Membership auto tiering
- Auto assign voucher
- Member mobile app
- Live commerce - Facebook, Instagram
- Order, inventory sync
- Bulk fulfill orders
- Marketplace - Shopee, Lazada, TikTok, Zalora
Starting from RM 499/month
Start a 14-day trial or connect with our advisors
Connect with our team
Brands that love EasyStore
Why businesses use EasyStore
To set up the platfrom is not that diifficult. We just need to set it once, and it is up and running. EasyStore help to speed up the buying process and we are able to boost 80% of our sales with the promotion tools.Re:Gine HoJiak Tommy — Founder
Building ecommerce website with Easystore is my best choice! It's affordable, user-friendly and a lot of integration apps are free to plug-in! Printing AWB in bulks in one-click saves us a lot of time!Laura Jewel Medalyn Low — Founder