- Collaborating with other designers and developers.
- Creating beautiful and fast code that improves our code base in meaningful ways.
- Fixing bugs fast and taking your time to solve hard problems well.
- Using test-driven development to write well-tested code.
- Experience using technologies and frameworks like (but not limited to) Ruby on Rails, PHP Laravel, VueJS.
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things. EasyStore changes fast, and we need the people who work here to be able to change and learn fast too.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Develop with infrastructure as code.
- Build CI/CD pipeline with a mindset of HA. Such as Jenkin, AWS Codepipeline.
- Work on containerisation environment. Such as Kubernetes, Docker container.
- Continuous improve platform architecture by automation, system quality & standardisation.
- Deal with security threats.
- Minimum 1 year working experience with AWS.
- Experience on Git.
- Understand best practices regarding system security measures, DevOps and Agile measures.
- Bonus point: experience on B2B / B2C platform in e-commerce industry.
- Bonus: Experience on Docker.