Accept local Indonesian payments with Veritrans for EasyStoreBy Amirul Mokhtar · 29th July, 2016
In 2016, the total E-commerce market in Indonesia in terms of gross merchandise value is estimated to reach close to $6 billion. $2.4 billion is made up of e-commerce retail sales (source: The Jakarta Post)
“E-commerce in Indonesia is growing rapidly as the number of Indonesian people connected to the Net, especially through smartphones, is growing,” Ellyana Fuad, President Director of Visa Indonesia.
We at EasyStore want to help you be a part of the booming E-commerce ecosystem of the largest country in Southeast Asia. That is why we have teamed up with Veritrans, an Indonesian payment gateway service provider, to help merchants grow their business online.
Simplifying online transactions
Established in 2012, Veritrans is an online payment gateway that is focused on developing e-commerce in Indonesia, by providing online payment system that is simple, reliable and secure.
More convenience with multiple payment methods
Veritrans works together with banks and mobile operators in Indonesia to gather all online payment methods. Integrate Veritrans into your online shop to offer various payment channels which are more convenient to your customers.
- Card payment - Visa, MasterCard, JCB
- Direct debit - CIMBclicks, e-Pay BRI, BCA KlikPay, Mandril clickpay
- e-Wallet - t-cash, XL Tunai, Indosat Dompetku, Mandiri e-cash
- Bank transfer - BCA, Mandiri, BRI, BNI, and more
- Convenience store - Indomaret
Veritrans now integrated with EasyStore
You can now automate your sales process by incorporating Veritrans in your online store. This is how it would be like if you have Veritrans set up:
- Visitors view products in your online store
- They find a product they like and "add to cart"
- They proceed with the checkout
- At the payment section, they choose a payment method of their choice
- After successful payment, the order will be automatically marked as paid
- Login to your store’s admin panel to view the order
How to get started with Veritrans for EasyStore?
First, you will need to set up your online shop. If you already have, that’s great! Second, you will need a merchant account with Veritrans. Click here to register. Third, follow this guide to set up Veritrans payment in your EasyStore: How to add Veritrans payment gateway
Not sure which shipping strategy to use? Here are 5 you can use for your online storeBy Amirul Mokhtar · 22nd Jul, 2016
Try EasyStore free for 14 days
With all features unlocked. No credit card required.