Merchant Success Guru
Our Guru team is the only point of contact for our merchants. That means they answer any questions our merchants have via phones, chats, emails and have strong influence on product direction. There are times where a Guru doesn't know the answer. However, our Guru's are the type of people who are always up for a challenge and won't stop until a solution is found. If you think you're tough enough - and sweet enough - to deliver excellent support to our merchants, apply now.
This is a great opportunity to learn the entire business inside out and pick up valuable business skills along the way. We can't promise it will be easy, but we can promise it will be fun.
This is an entirely remote position, so you will be working from home. You will need a DSL or Cable internet connection. Non standard (9-5) hours with weekend work may also be required.
What you'll be doing:
- Having human conversations with merchants to help them solve problems
- Determining the best plan, and proactively identifying growth opportunities that will skyrocket a merchant's business
- Be a strong advocate for our brand and product, interact and build a community of loyal customers.
- Perform other administrative duties pertaining to all marketing and sales activities.
- Resourcefulness is the key to being a successful Guru. Google is your best friend. You dig and dig to find the answers for our merchants. At EasyStore, resourcefulness is not simply using the tools provided - it's also about thinking creatively and putting all the puzzle pieces together.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is this close to what we're looking for, please consider applying, even if you are not able to check every box above. We are dedicated to diversity and providing an inclusive workplace for all and especially encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.