Front End Developer
We want to continue to build a talented team of Front End Developers who will own their role, work hard to improve themselves and encourage others to do the same.
You'll need to have experience with:
It would be great if you had experience with:
- Building maintainable and scalable CSS, for example SCSS & LESS
- Working in a cross-discipline environment to produce ideas and prototype early concepts
You'll be working on things like:
- Integrating front end into a Rails or Laravel application
- Educating or scaling new techniques, technologies, and processes within a company or community
- Collaborating on projects or providing mentorship on the stack you love
- Providing highly effective code reviews and peer support
- Building applications that are responsive, performant, and accessible
- Learning the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
- Collaborating with other disciplines to help develop front end solutions and educate about relevant skills
- Being an advocate throughout the company for great UX
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is this close to what we're looking for, please consider applying, even if you are not able to check every box above. We are dedicated to diversity and providing an inclusive workplace for all and especially encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.