Great design is one of the defining characteristics of EasyStore. Our brand is about both trust and quality, and it's correspondingly crucial that we convey both through our design. Whether it's designing a great marketing page or an interface, our design team is involved in making sure everything that EasyStore launches looks great and works well.
We tend to look for full-stack designers. Most of our designers are comfortable making detailed graphics, figuring out how an application should work and feel, and turning their ideas into working prototypes using HTML and CSS.
You'd Be a Good Fit If You Have
You Should Include These In Your Application
- A minimum three years of experience (at this time, we're not currently hiring new grads or interns).
- A good process that works in a highly collaborative environment.
- A strong and opinionated visual design style.
- Some work that you're proud of.
- If available, a link to your Dribbble profile or your portfolio.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is this close to what we're looking for, please consider applying, even if you are not able to check every box above. We are dedicated to diversity and providing an inclusive workplace for all and especially encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.