If you're an entrepreneur or know anyone that is one, you probably have heard the million reasons not to go into business: It's too risky, you might go into debt, you'll probably lose sleep, your social life is kaput, and the list goes on. But even with all these uncertainties, people are still attracted to the startup world. There are just as many, if not more reasons to take the leap and go start your own business. Here are just a few:
1. You're in Charge of Your Income. This can be seen as a pro or a con at first, but eventually the sky will be the limit as you develop your business. In the beginning, seeking self-employment might not make you as much as you used to, and you also may have to worry about issues like individual insurance coverage. The huge advantage is the fact that you keep every dime that you make and your salary is not capped by your employer.
2. You Have Creative Control. You get to make all of your decisions, no one else is telling you what to do. This is huge because many people run into boredom issues at their jobs. If you can choose the business you want, you can also pick and choose the types of jobs you accept. You do what you want, when you want.
3. You're Responsible for Your Success. If you're self-employed you can truly make a difference when you start your own business. This is because the success of the business lies on your shoulders. When you work for a large corporation, it's easy to mix in with the rest of the employees and feel like it doesn’t even matter whether or not you show up to work. While you'll still have to work hard when you're self-employed, you really matter because you are your business.
4. You Set Your Own Hours. Setting your own hours is a huge advantage. You know yourself best and you'll be able to build a schedule that's most efficient for you. If you want to work really hard one day, and take a half day the next day, that's perfectly fine when you’re self-employed. You can work all night and sleep all day if that's your personal preference!
5. You Can't Get Fired. This is a great reason in itself. In the self-employment world you can't get fired! You can change your mind about certain business opportunities, but that would just be shifting the focus of your business, you'd never be firing yourself. This takes a certain amount of burden off your shoulders because you don't need to worry about someone suddenly taking away your income just because of cutbacks even if you're doing a superb job.
So if you're ready to take a leap and be your own boss, the best place to start is of course, online. And the best way to sell is through a proper platform - online store! What's an online store?
Basically, an online store is just like a website, that allows your customers to buy and pay from your website easily. This way, you don't have to write down the orders manually, because our system can do it for you! The best thing is, if getting more sale is your concern, then our online store comes with awesome marketing tools to help drive more traffic to your online store!